Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company. Its headquarter is in Bengaluru, India. Flipkart primarily operates as an online marketplace, selling a wide range of products. for the convenience of the customers, Flipkart provides Flipkart pay later service. It allows customers to purchase items on Flipkart and pay for them later rather than paying for them at the time of purchase.
But if customers have completed their shopping needs, or they no longer require the convenience of the pay later service. Whatever the reason may be but closing the Flipkart Pay Later account is a straightforward process that can be completed in just a few simple steps. Sometimes customers want to avoid using the later payment option, so they want to know how to close Flipkart pay later permanently.
So In this article, we have shared the new method for the query of how to close the Flipkart Pay Later account permanently. So, keep reading to learn everything you need to know about closing your Flipkart Pay Later account.
what is Flipkart Pay Later?
Flipkart Pay Later is a buy now and pay later service offered by Flipkart. Flipkart is one of India’s leading e-commerce platforms. This pay-later service allows eligible customers to make purchases on Flipkart and pay for them later.
With this facility, customers can shop without having to worry about upfront payments or using a credit or debit card. The service offers a hassle-free checkout process and provides a convenient and flexible payment option to customers who may not have the funds available to make immediate payments.
Pros and cons of Flipkart pay later service
- Flipkart Pay Later allows customers to purchase items without immediately paying for them. It can be convenient for those who do not have the funds available at the time of purchase.
- It also provides a short interest-free period, usually ranging from 14 to 30 days. which can provide some relief to customers who need extra time to make the payment.
- This service is integrated into the Flipkart app. so it is easy to access and use.
- If the customer not made payment within the interest-free period then late fees and penalties may apply.
- It generally provides a lower credit limit than traditional credit options.
- Pay later can negatively affect the credit score of the customer if the customer is not able to make the payments on time.
Steps To Close Flipkart Pay Later Permanently
Step 1: open the Flipkart website or app and log in to your account.
Step 2: Go to my Account section from the right side of the menu
Step 3: Click on Flipkart pay later and scroll down.
Step 3: Click on learn more about Flipkart pay later
step 4: Click on how to close my Flipkart pay later account
Step 5: Go to the Help section and click on I want help with other issues.
after that click on the other section You will now be given the option to chat with a customer care executive or request a callback from them. Choose whichever option suits you best. Once you are connected with a customer care executive, explain that you want to permanently close your Flipkart Pay Later account. Ask them to disable your account and send all closure documents by mail.
Things to remember before you close Flipkart pay later
- Before closing the Flipkart Pay Later account customer makes sure to check if there is any outstanding balance left to be paid. Because The account cannot be closed until the outstanding amount is cleared.
- Before closing the account it’s important to review the terms and conditions of the Flipkart Pay Later service. This will help customers to understand if any fees, penalties or charges that may apply.
- Sometimes customers notice a slight decrease in their credit score once they close their Flipkart pay later account. But users need not worry. The score will return to its level after some time.
how to contact Flipkart customer support
- customers can call the Flipkart customer care number at 1800 208 9898 (toll-free) or +91 124 6150000. The customer care representatives are always available 24/7 for solving queries.
- They can visit the Flipkart Help Center at https://www.flipkart.com/helpcentre to get answers to frequently asked questions or to raise a query.
- They can also use the Flipkart app to raise a query or complaint by Simply going to the “My Account” section and selecting the “Help Center” option.
closing Flipkart Pay Later account is a simple process that can be done in a few steps. However, before closing your account it is important to ensure that you have cleared any outstanding balance and have not made any recent transactions using the service. By following the steps outlined in this article and keeping these considerations in mind, you can successfully close your Flipkart Pay Later account with ease.
FAQs Related to the topic
What are the benefits of Flipkart Pay Later?
1. pay later service Credit for a month without extra charges 2. It provides Instant refunds on order cancellations and returns 3. also provide Affordable EMI options
How do I repay the Flipkart Pay Later dues?
Customers can repay by clicking on the payment link sent via Email/SMS sent by Flipkart. or they can Go to My Accounts> Flipkart Pay Later to pay their dues.